On November 12, ARISE Philippines, SM Prime, and the National Resilience Council (NRC) held the 8th Top Leaders Forum at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.
With the theme “From Risk to Resilience: Forging Pathways and Milestones”, the TLF was an opportunity to showcase the work of various sectors in achieving a disaster and climate resilient Philippines. Specifically, it highlighted:
- Private sector engagement with small and medium enterprises
- NRC’s partner local governments’ progress on the localized resilience scorecard
- NRC’s Adopt-A-City program
- Launch of the Young Leaders for Resilience Program
- Partnership with Coastal Cities at Risk in the Philippines, Zuellig Family Foundation, and Manila Observatory in the conceptualization of the Resilient Barangay Program